Get Your First Pair Free - Use Code: FIRSTPAIRFREE
How does it work?
|Choose your favorite frames.|
|Fill out your prescription information.|
|Enter the coupon code FIRSTPAIRFREE.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does it include?
- Do I have to pay for anything?
- What are uncoated CR39 plastic Single Vision lenses?
- What are the additional charges if I require a thinner lens or want a progressive or lined bifocal lens?
- What is your return policy on FPF orders?
What does it include?
All First Pair Free orders include the frame, uncoated CR39 plastic Single Vision lenses, case and personal cleaning kit
Do I have to pay for anything?
Yes, you are required to pay for shipping and handling.
What are uncoated CR39 plastic Single Vision lenses?
- Single Vision is just your distance or just your reading prescription. If you would like a progressive or lined bifocal they are available at an additional charge.
- CR39 Plastic is the lens material and has an index of 1.498, so not all prescriptions are available in this type of lens material. For anything over a +/- 4.00 you will require a thinner, more lightweight material, such as polycarbonate or 1.67 hi-index lenses, which are available at additional charges. Our site will automatically display all lens types available in your prescription.
- Uncoated means that the lenses do not have any protective coatings on them, but we do have coating packages available at minimal charges to get the protection and warranty you would like.
- Basic Package includes a scratch-resistant coating without warranty
What are the additional charges if I require a thinner lens or want a progressive or lined bifocal lens?
|Lens Type and Material||Additional Cost|
|Single Vision Polycarbonate||$30.00|
|Single Vision 1.67 Hi-Index (Super Thin)||$100.00 (includes anti-reflection and scratch-resistant coatings)|
|Progressive CR39 Plastic||$99.00|
|Progressive 1.67 Hi-Index||$209.00 (includes anti-reflection and scratch-resistant coatings)|
|Bifocal 1.67 Hi-Index||$219.00 (includes anti-reflection and scratch-resistant coatings)|
What is your return policy on FPF orders?
- All orders placed using the First Pair Free promotion vary in regards to returns/exchanges/refunds
- All returns/exchanges/refunds are associated to the type of lens coating chosen at the time of purchase.
- For further information please send an email to email@example.com or call us on our Toll Free number 1-888-388-3334