How does it work?
|Pick your favorite pair of glasses from our collection.|
|Add in your prescription info and continue to the cart.|
|Smile - the first pair in your cart is free :)|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does it include?
- Do I have to pay for anything?
- What are uncoated CR39 plastic Single Vision lenses?
What does it include?
All First Pair Free orders include the frame, uncoated CR39 plastic Single Vision lenses, and a case.
Do I have to pay for anything?
Yes, you are required to pay for shipping, handling and lab fees
What are uncoated CR39 plastic Single Vision lenses?
- Single Vision is just your distance or just your reading prescription. If you would like a progressive or lined bifocal they are available at an additional charge.
- CR39 Plastic is the lens material and has an index of 1.498, so not all prescriptions are available in this type of lens material. For anything over a +/- 4.00 you will require a thinner, more lightweight material, such as polycarbonate or 1.67 hi-index lenses, which are available at additional charges. Our site will automatically display all lens types available in your prescription.
- Uncoated means that the lenses do not have any protective coatings on them, but we do have coating packages available at minimal charges to get the protection and warranty you would like.